Back Pain Therapy Teacher Training
An in-depth study of Zen Ki Yoga®, the meridians, diet, the principals of yin & yang and Traditional Chinese Medicine in relation to spinal health.
Learn about the foods that heal and hurt the spine.
"I have had so much success in helping clients with serious back pain become pain-free and I want to share this unique information with as many people as possible." Janie Larmour (founder of Zen Ki Yoga®)
Hear from just two of many of my many clients...
I was in a serious car accident 9 years ago. For many years I have tried all treatments with physiotherapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors and pilates but i was still on pain relievers as nothing really helped. I have been doing Zen Ki Yoga for 3 months and have finally experienced days of no pain and am not on medication anymore as I felt much better almost immediately - after a month of going twice a week and doing yoga at home. If I had known about Zen Ki Yoga many years ago, I would have not endured the physical torment I have given to my body for over the past 9 years with medication, when I had the accident I had a team of rehabilitation specialists and none of them thought about Zen Ki Yoga, I thank Janie for being so understanding and patient also she has given me the tools of knowing my strength and weaknesses. Thank you Janie for changing my life xx
Caroline A. - Penrith, Australia
Susan Cameron-Jung - Zen Ki Yoga® teacher - Sydney, Australia
This work will be like nothing you've ever seen or learned before. LEARN A WHOLE NEW SKILL!!!!
This course consists of:
- 4 healing Zen Ki Yoga® classes that you can learn to teach safely to your students with confidence
- access to our online library of over 60 Zen Ki Yoga® classes so you can become stronger and more familiar with this amazing healing system (for a period of 4 months!!)
- comprehensive and easy to understand anatomy of the spine
- detailed information of the meridians and related Traditional Chinese Medicine that relates to the spine, back pain and how to use this information for healing
- learn all about which foods heal the spine and hurt the spine
- learn about the emotions directly related to the spine and how to address these with your clients in a safe way without issue, confrontation nor requiring a psychology degree!!!
- lots of learning that will change your teaching, the health of your clients and allow them to do more yoga with you xxx
After suffering several accidents causing damage to her spine/lower back at the age of 15 during her competitive springboard diving and trampolining career, Janie finally learned the tools to heal her debilitating lower back pain. For years she was a successful personal trainer with a red carpet list of celebrity clients, but even during these years, she still suffered from back pain. It wasn't until she honed her skills in Japanese yoga and used all of her knowledge to develop Zen Ki Yoga®, that she became pain free. She has gone on to help 1000's of clients with many body alignment issues, serious health issues, digestive and women's health issues. Zen Ki Yoga is like nothing you've ever done before and you are about to find out WHY Zen Ki Yoga® is the most effective healing system you'll ever learn.
- hand in your pose tutorials templates fully completed
- practice of Zen Ki Yoga - 3 hours/week while you are studying the course content. Commit to this course just as if you were attending face-to-face training. The classes will be added to your login for the required time. Please request us to do this when you are ready. You have 4 months of free access to the classes. If you love them and wish to continue with them, you can subscribe to them easily.
- it is suggested that you try to do 4 hours of study/week over 4 months and 3 hours of yoga/week = >110 hours!! We will send you a log sheet for your classes if you wish to get your qualification!!
- you are required to send us a 20-30 minute video of your class while you are teaching (so we can see your students and hear your instruction). We need to see that you have grasped the information and can safely and successfully deliver this in a teaching environment. There will be feedback and you may need to repeat this process so that you get it right.
Face-to-Face workshops will be held in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Los Angeles throughout the year. While it's ideal to attend one of these, we understand that not everyone can get to them due to distance etc. We will give plenty of notice for each. If we get enough people from other areas - Denver, Houston, DC, Fort Lauderdale, other areas of California or even other areas of the US, New Zealand and of course Australia, we will hold these workshops also. We will be in Los Angeles in Santa Monica on 15 April for a workshop on the 5 seasons. We have a back pain therapy workshop on 8 April in Canberra and a Psoas & Back Pain (2-day workshop) on 5 & 6 May in our Darlinghurst studio. Email email@example.com for details are look online under 'training/study' on our studio website www.thecentreofyoga.com
Janie Larmour has been looking after people’s health for 23 years and is renowned for her impassioned yoga instruction, extensive knowledge and unique teaching style, which incorporates impeccable alignment with a true appreciation of human anatomy.
She has been teaching yoga for 18 years, specialising in Zen Ki Yoga® and is the director and principal teacher at The Centre of Yoga www.thecentreofyoga.com with two studios in Sydney, Australia an online yoga website www.zenkiyoga.com featuring over 50 specific healing and general wellbeing classes and has over 20 yoga DVDs which she sells internationally.
Since 2008, Janie has been a regular speaker at yoga conferences and festivals in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra (Australia) and the International Yoga Festival in New Zealand, the Om Yoga Show in London and the USA in cities including Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Denver, Houston, Washington DC, Silicon Valley, San Diego and Downtown LA.
Janie also leads comprehensive teacher training courses in her Sydney studios and by distant education worldwide, training workshops, yoga retreats and regular classes.
Apart from the Teacher Training Diploma courses, Janie teaches workshops for teachers and the general public such as bladder strengthening, anxiety, women’s health (including healing period pain & endometriosis, ‘The Truth About Food’, breathing workshops, ‘Anatomy and Movement for Yoga Teachers’ and ‘Back Pain Therapy Teacher Training’ (Australia wide/International).
StartHow to do this course...
StartThe Zen Ki Yoga® Back Pain Therapy Manual
StartTutorials for classes Part 1 - 31.39 mins (31:39)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 1
StartTutorials for classes Part 2 - 39.33 mins (39:33)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 2
StartTutorials for classes Part 3 - 42.38 mins (42:38)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 3
StartTutorials for classes Part 4 - 45.46 mins (45:46)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 4
StartTutorials for classes Part 5 - 42.19 mins (42:19)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 5
StartTemplate for classes Part 6 - 20.25 mins (20:25)
StartTemplate for writing up poses - 6